Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, March 06, 2005

South africa and Argentina

I am always thinking about diversiying my holdings. I am interested in South Africa and Argentina.

Talking about Argentina, it has broken some investors' hearts. How does this country convince new investors? I don't know the answer. But one argument would be that they have learnt the lesson and would be more prudent in the coming future. Recently, I have noted a lot of good news about south America, which talks about high growth potential. PBR is one Brazil oil company. I am interested in this company.

South Africa is an interesting country. I have never noted this country. It is under everyone's rador's screen, which can be translated into low cost producer. Could it be higher polictical risky country? I don't know. I thought so. But right now, I have no idea. SSL is one oil company. I like this a lot.

IBN is an indian bank stock. I am going to look into it. It is quite cheap and has been penatrated into U.S. and Canada.

My portfolio is doing ok. One month is 8% return. It basically thanks to the higher oil price. I am very concerned about what will happen if oil price drops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home